A follower suggested this to me!
What you see above is called a stone baby.
A lithopedion or stone baby, is a rare phenomenon which occurs most commonly when a fetus dies during pregnancy.
It is too large to be reabsorbed by the body, and calcifies on the outside, shielding the mother’s body from the dead tissue of the fetus.
The most bizarre part is that most mother may not even know about their stone baby.
It is not unusual for a stone baby to remain undiagnosed for decades, and it is often not until a patient is examined for other conditions or a proper examination is conducted that includes an X-ray, that a stone baby is found.
it really sucks when u think someone is ur friend but u find out they are just talking to u to take advantage of u and ur stuff lmao
when someone gets called out for saying something problematic & they try justifying it
how do we even decide what our favorite colors are, are our brains just like “i like green because yea”
Chaos in Ferguson. Sunday night, part 4
- no, this isn’t over;
- no, these aren’t from earlier in the week;
- no, everything isn’t alright now;
- no, the police haven’t stopped brutalizing peaceful protesters;
- no, police haven’t intervened to stop the looting;
- no, police haven’t responded to emergency 911 calls for people injured by rubber bullets or children hit by cars;
- no, michael brown’s shooter still has not faced any consequences for murdering an unarmed teenager 9 days ago